13237: Sanon: RE: 13227: Jean Jean-Pierre responds to Senou on a coalition government in Haiti (fwd)

From: Edy Sanon <esanon@gate.net>

I do not think that I quite understand either Senou or Jean Jean-Pierre. I
do not want to quote the U. S. Department of State about Haitian chromosomes
or the U. S. Navy commanders of Haiti invasion overtime about Haitian black
leadership, but I want to entertain the opportunity of this list server
platform to state one thing, once again: As long as we continue on the path
of killing the Democratic Convergence and call for the replacement of the
current government, we are doomed to continue on this path of 'no vision'
for a country in distress.
Where are we, Haitians? Who are we, Haitians? What are we good for,
Haitians? How different are we, Haitians, from the Palestinians, the Japs,
the Israelis, the Dominicans, etc...?
Please, let s look for a new breed of Haitians, perhaps those young
Haitians, whom we do not know at this time... So many malfeasances from the
past and present governments, what are the alternatives? Those are the many
questions on which we should embark to save the wrecking Haiti.
Thank you

Edy