13242: Senou on: Democracy or Demagogy (fwd)

From: Senou <senou@yahoo.com>

Democracy or Demagogy
I had created a few words, I call most of these folks
Democrabes ( Demo = Vagabond and crabes = habillé) (
Vagabon Habillé) then I had to look for a new word to
name a new phenomenon that had taken place in Haiti.
The National palace is the official residence of the
President but this fellow received all foreign
dignitaries at Tabarre so I had to come up with the
Duc of Tabarre.
Haiti is getting closer to celebrate its 200 years we
may see the rise of en Emperor or king, who knows what
type of government Haiti is going to have.

OP folk’s loyalist to the president freed their
friends from jail and the police national cannot do
anything about it. Convicted felons are walking freely
on the street, organize protest and terrorize the
country and they are going after all these folks who
had given damaging testimonies against them.  And now
a judge is still investigating the killing of the
Haitian Legend Mr. Jean L. Dominique who is going to
talk and when you know their partisans will free them.
What had taken place in Gonaives would have great
consequences in Haitian justice system for years to
come.
The Neptume government and the hierarchy of the
National Police force should be dismissed for failing
to protect the Haitian people.
What do you mean 150 convicted felons walking freely
on the street and Mr. Avril who does not really
present a danger is locked in jail. Something is wrong
and it is about time for someone to step up and solve
unilaterally that nonsense if possible. What is going
on today in Haiti is demagogy at its best. If their
sympathizers can free these criminals, the government
has no reason to keep anyone else in jail.

Senou