13263: Re: Jean Du Tuyau and Lavalas faux pas (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Beautiful post. It show almost each Haitian is interested in politics of back home, sincerely. But, but it's not all the thing that is importantly said. We should respect the names of real people. Mister Bazin is called by name of Bazin. Bouzen is prostitution in creole.
Mister or Miss Anonymous, you can be nicer to our peoples. You are cause of problems in the problematic of difficulty Haitian politics. If you are mad, angry, dissapoint, expressions that are clean are much, much better for a smart person with beautiful personality.
We need to respect some choices we don't like very very very much. Mister Bazin has taken a risky politic. He joined Lavalas government. Maybe he will have a benefice from that. Haitian politics is fill of moun fou. Lavalas, opposition are all moun fou. So let us not be moun fou. Let us not say, bouzen. There are some child young here too who read in English on Haiti our beautifully nice country.

Jean Du Tuyau