13266: Re: Du Tuyau for Senou: A fresh start with a General election (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Mister Senou, I like your name Haitian Creole. It means "it's we".

I moreover nevertheless like your analytical analysis. Exactly before, I said too that we need seriously so, a new covenant like William Jefferson Clinton. You have many, wonderfully Sir spiritual political thinking of thoughts. So maybe no more Aristide next elections. So therefore and in conclusion, conclusively let hope that you are going to be a good, good candidate for president for elections next time too. You resolve the problem fast, faster, and better than Aristide, Manigat, Convergence, I think.
Folks, let me and you and every each Haitian on Corbett vote for Senou, to finish definitely and forcefully the extraordinarily impasse politic of Haiti.
But maybe I have small little problems. I am sorry badly for that. Mister Senou, you exemplify your immensity of deep connaissance, knowledge, in the Haiti by saying rationaly <<< Let’s have a fresh start, bring international monitors, and put a team in place to organize a general election in January 12. The Congress will be sworn in Friday, January 3, 2003 and the newly elected president on Friday, February 7, 2003.>>>

I am not understand well. If elections is 12 january 2003, congress is difficultly impossible to be congressmen on my day of birthday january 3, 2003. Where scientificality is here? Congressmen is after elections, Sir. Explanatory here for us please? You understand the scientificality better.

Jean Du Tuyau for the new convergently opposition.