13287: Racine125: Re: 13274: Senou: A fresh start with a General election (fwd)

From: Racine125@aol.com

> From: Senou <senou@yahoo.com>
>
> It takes us 2 years to redo the May congressional
> election. Now the Convergence may not go along unless
> all posts are up for grab.

 Spoiled children.  If they thought they had the slightest chance of
winning they would be there with bells on!

> Why not organizing a general
> election in January in which the current president
> will be allowed to participate and solve that problem
> once for all. Can we do it? Yes we can.

 No you CAN'T.  That's not what the Constitution of Haiti mandates.  (You
 do remember the Constitution, that funny little document that gives the
 rules for running the country?)

> If the Deputés
> and Senators had to forfeit the remainder of their
> term, the president should do the same.

 No he should NOT.  He was elected for five years, and he should serve his
 five years.
> Let the voters decide.

They already did.

Peace and love,