13296: Lauri: Reminder of invitation

subject: Bushey invite Corbett fete 4th

BonJour all!

Remember Mr Bob Corbett himself is coming to Haiti this week! For those of
us here in country, we'll have a chance to see him too. I'm hosting an
informal reception at my home on this Saturday October 5th from 4-6pm.
Please contact me off list if you need directions to my house or more
information. If you already know where we live, just go ahead and show up,
no need to RSVP. We are looking forward to a nice time to visit with Bob and
meet each other. See you then! Lauri Bushey

Lauri@HeartHaiti.com