13294: Senou Betrayal (fwd)

From: Senou <senou@yahoo.com>

Well, yesterday I heard an acquaintance said her best
friend betrayed her. I replied, No. You may think that
he/she was your friend, but she was never your friend.
In life, if you are lucky you may have one, two, three
or four best friends. A friend is someone who will
forget about him/herself to save you or to help you
out, NO MATTER WHAT. I repeat no matter what.
OJ Simpson had two good friends: Al Collins and his
former wife. Folks be patient, I’m about to make a
connection to show you that Haiti is in that mess
because of betrayal. OJ Simpson owns his life today to
his two best friends, even though he was acting during
the slow chase he could have committed suicide, Al
Collins was not concerned about helping a fugitive and
possible jail time, he helped a friend. His ex-wife
could have used that golden opportunity to get even or
to burry the guy alive by testifying against him, she
refused and ipso facto gave him a second chance.
Today I say this: “If a serious woman stands by you,
she will back you up 100% today, tomorrow and forever,
whether you remain married or not” the ex-wife of OJ
Simpson is one of them, I can say also the Senator of
NY the wife of the former President is a serious
woman. If an ex-friend, ex-wife or husband is talking
negative about you, you are lucky to dump that loser,
since it was not going to work anyway.
What this has to do with Haiti?
During the 1991 coup d’etat, Mr. Dany Toussaint had
put his life in danger to save his former best friend,
today the current president betrays his most loyal
supporter.
Everything was doing great in Haiti, criminals were
being busted and the country was about to live a
peaceful time until they undermine the ability of Mr.
Dany Toussaint. It is a lost for the country, his
absence is being felt everywhere. Without any doubt
his political career is over. We Haitians shall not
forget that we had destroyed the career of someone who
could have made the country a little safer for
political gain. He is not a politician, he is a good
soldier, he has the skill and ability to help the
country but we did not give him a chance and today we
are paying an heavy price for that.
Before entering in this delicate issue, I want to
share this quote with you: “In the End, we will
remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence
of our friends” Martin Luther King Jr. (1929 – 1968)
The current Haitian president has a duty to stand by
Dany Toussaint no matter what, betray someone who
saved your life is the ultimate sin. Who is going to
trust you? Politic is politic, a wife will leave you,
the era will end, at the end a good friend is the only
one you can rely on. Do not severe a good friendship
for anything even for a wife?  When you face tough
situation if you call someone and that person without
any hesitation is ready to empty is bank account to
bail you out, is ready to pawn his/her house,  is
ready to put his/her life in danger to help you out
without even concerning for his/her own children, that
person is your best friend and in life you would be
lucky to have 3 to 4.
Who is your best friend? Who would do these I mention
above for you? Which person right now you can call and
he/she will put everything on hold travel immediately
to assist you without worrying about losing his/her
job. If you hear oops the ticket is too expensive, I
have to pay mortgage my friend, I cannot leave my job
I just come from a cool vacation, I will come to visit
you after work or on weekends, I have my personal
business to take care. Put that person on friends or
acquaintances list not best friend.
We Haitians, we have betrayed Dany Toussaint for
political gain, he had conducted a rescue operation
that had never done before, many of his former
colleagues are surprised to be alive today.
When someone did GOOD to you, you should be merciful.
Betraying Dany Toussaint, betraying the former U.S.
president. Without the personal intervention of Mr.
Clinton, the current Haitian president would still be
in exile like Daniel Fignolé, He had to go against the
CIA, the FBI, the State Department to send you back,
before leaving office you had signed an 8 points
agreement with him without any cohesion it was at your
own will, the president should have honored them. This
is what Mr. Clinton and Dany Toussaint receive for
their service? Good luck. You measure someone by
his/her action: Selon Janvier: “ Nul ne peut être jugé
que par ses pairs”
In conclusion read this again:  “In the End, we will
remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence
of our friends” Martin Luther King Jr. (1929 – 1968)

Senou