13300: Arthur replies to Re: 13290: Karshan Re: 13243: civil society (fwd)

From: Tttnhm@aol.com

In a message dated 9/30/2002 3:30:01 PM W. Europe Daylight Time,
MKarhsan@aol.com writes:

<< The civil society representative, a well known insurance agent, Gerard
 Decatalogne, I believe was picked by the OAS and civil society. >>

Charles Arthur murmurs....
'picked by civil society'....presumably you mean by the Civil Society
Initiative Group, but I guess that answers my question about whether the
government of Haiti sees the two things as one and the same.....

FREE THE BATAY OUVRIYE TWO....NOW!
FOUR MONTHS IN JAIL HAVING COMMITTED NO OFFENCE!