13326: Jetphire: Re: 13320: Jen: Boukman Eksperyans tour? (fwd)

From: Jetphire@aol.com

Out here on the west coast, we were also wondering what happened regarding
the visas for the band. We had enough people going to dance the roof off the
venue. It's been about 3 years since they were out here, and we've been
anxiously waiting for another stateside show. It was a big letdown for me, my
husband, our friends, and the Bay Area Haitian community.
Does anyone know if they'll make their show at the U.N.?

Jen