13337: McAlister notes child's book published on Haiti

From: Elizabeth McAlister <emcalister@wesleyan.edu>

>My research service tells me that this children's book on Haiti was
>published this month.  I have not seen it but thought it might
>interest parents/educators on the list.
>

><http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1577658418/ref=s_e9>Haiti
>(Countries Set Iv)
>by Kate A. Furlong
>
>Publication date: October 2002
>Publisher: Checkerboard Library
>Binding:School & Library Binding
>Subjects: Haiti; Juvenile literature; Children's 9-12 - Reference
><http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1577658418/ref=s_e9>Click
>here for more information Our Price: $21.35

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Elizabeth McAlister, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Religion
Wesleyan University
Middletown, CT  06459-0029, USA
Tel:  (860) 685-2289
Fax:  (860) 685-2821
Internet home page: http://www.wesleyan.edu/religion/mcalister.htm
Rara book page:  http://www.ucpress.edu/books/pages/9291.html

Faculty Research Fellow
Institute for the Advanced Study of Religion
Yale University
New Haven, CT  06520, USA

----- End forwarded message -----
Title: McAlister notes child's book published on Haiti