13344: Re: 13329: Karshan: Concretizing Democracy

From: Marina <marinawus@yahoo.com>

Michelle & Corbetters:

Is the nomination of Mr. Calixte Delatour in line with
"Concretizing Democracy in Haiti?"

I would expect a healthy debate about this nomination
that once an for all demonstrates that people at the
highest echelon of power within the government do not
due their due diligence or a clear review of people
they nominate.

If this is not the case than howcome no one on this
list has come up with the Biography of our new
Ministre de La Justice. I mean someone who was accused
of a crime during the administration of President
Estime is supposed to be in charge of the Justice
Department in Haiti?

I do hope to see a healthy debate on this list about
this nomination. In the meanwhile I will continue to
research the bio of Mr. Delatour.