13364: : RE: 13349: Davis responds to Saint-Vil

From: "Karen F. Davis" <kdavis@marygrove.edu>

	I certainly agree that the U.S. government is racist and aims to
benefit the elitist military-industrial complex by its actions. However,as
of today (I checked) there is no official "Travel Warning" issued for Haiti,
although there are official "Travel Warnings" current for 25 nations,
including Macedonia, Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Bosina-Herzegovina, Libya,
Iran, and, yes, Israel-West Bank-Gaza, all of which might be considered to
be "white."

Karen F. Dimanche Davis
Associate Professor and Head, Humanities Department
Marygrove College
Detroit, Michigan 48221
313-927-1352
kdavis@marygrove.edu