13388: Haitian Restaurants in NYC: Slavin

From: PSlavin@unicefusa.org

What are the list's recommendations on Haitian restaurants in New York
City/New Jersey? Some friends who are traveling to Haiti for the first time
are anxious to experience Haitian cuisine (the best poulet avec sauce poi
would  be much appreciated (ok, thats for me, not my friends)).  Thanks for
the direction!

Patrick

Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF and join the Fight to End Polio! Download or
order free orange collection boxes and educational materials at
www.unicefusa.org or call 1-800-252-KIDS.

----- End forwarded message -----