13392: Re:13379 Nadal responds to Karshan re:13324 Casimir-working toward Democracy

From: Olivier Nadal <o_nadal@bellsouth.net>

We all heard of the Truth Commission but we never read  nowhere the
conclusions of this commission.The lawyers that conducted the Truth
Commission are all lawyers friends of Aristide and lawyers that have no
credibility whatsoever in Haiti for representing drug dealers.
Why is that, that the Lavalas government has never been able to produce a
serious report ?
In 12 years, the Lavalas  government has never written a credible
report.It's all lies.A good proof is the last report about December
17th,2001 report that is not even finished .The Lavalas defacto government
all of a sudden suffers of amnesia.They do not remember what happened in
December 17th,2001 with the burning of political parties headquarters and
homes of members haitian political parties and the killing of many haitians
citizens.
The same applies for the victims of the coup d'Etat in September 1991. There
were few victims for sure.But I do not believe you , nor do I believe in the
results of the Truth Commission because first of all there were not thousand
of victims like  the Lavalas propaganda is repeating dumly  since 1991 and
secondly because no one in Haiti is able to interview thousand of people.The
Lavalas GOH does not have the patience  to listen  to  thousand of so called
victims nor do they have the discipline to write their  testimonies ,
because they do not exist.
I hope it is not too much to ask you to  post the Truth Commission's report
on the net. In the process it will be a good idea too  to post also the
Fraph documents.We heard for years the Lavalas  propaganda . Many foreign
priests went marching in front of the US Embassy to ask for the return of
those documents to Haiti.Where are those foreign priests today ? Why we do
not hear their voices  anymore?The haitian people does not know until now
the content of the Documents.What the Lavalas government is waiting for to
publish them?                                 (Soeur Anne , ne vois tu rien
venir?)

In your post, you mentioned  also that the Raboteau Trial was a success.It
was for sure a success for the Lavalas government and those in charge of its
propaganda.Let me remind you that the"massacre of Raboteau" exists only in
the Lavalas propaganda.
We , Haitians, that know the truth would like to remind you that it was the
famous Chief of the Cannibal Army in Raboteau , AMIOT METAYER ,who is a well
known murderer , drug dealer and Lavalas terrorist  that attacked  with his
Cannibal army the  haitian army barracks in Gonaives.Amiot Metayer attacked
the Fadh after receiving the order of attacking from Aristide .Amiot Metayer
was financed and is still financed and protected  by Aristide.He controls
the drug trade in Gonaives.
Let me ask you what army on this earth is going to keep its arms crossed
while under attack?

The Lavalas are real terrorists.They are always playing the victim's role
while they are indeed the real aggressors.

Olivier Nadal

----- End forwarded message -----