13406: EWEN: Re: 13393: literacy under Aristide (fwd)

From: Stephen Ewen <stephenewen@character4success.com>

Meli Glenn stated,

> I am looking for  recent articles published on Arisitid's literacy
program.
> If anyone has any opinion on the program or knows of any contacts that may
> be of some help, please put them in touch.

Adding to this, I would be most interested in seeing *copies of the actual
material the literacy program uses*.  If anyone has this and/or can get it
into my hands, I would be most appreciative.  One may respond to my e-mail
address at sewe0171@fau.edu and I can forward my postal address and
appropriate postal and copying fees.  I would also be willing to forward
copies of the material to anyone else interested in them.

Stephen Ewen