13404: Seitz: Seeking Bob Brickson

From: Suzanne Seitz <sseitz@warwick.net>

Hi Bob and All.

It is so wonderful to have contact with this list as I miss Haiti
passionately, as most do who have left it.  In many ways, most of us have
never left, even though our bodies are elsewhere.

The recent death of Larry Peabody evokes many wonderful memories of a time
in Haiti that was certainly not politically agreeable, but the country
seemed to rely and relax so much more with its incredible talents and
wonderful spirit.  Larry Peabody was always around to encourage all of
this.  We will always miss him.

This message was really sent to find the email address of another old
friend, Bob Brickson, who I believe is on this list, but I could not
resist communicating a bit of positive emotion for moments that will
remain unforgettable.

Best wishes to ALL, and Brickson, or someone, please send me your email
address.  Thx.  Sue Seitz.