13420: Ellcram: Haitian talk radio

From: ELLCRAM@aol.com

I am a Haitian woman striving to have a talk show mainly for the french
speaking communities in the Caribbean and in Africa.  The show has been in
the
air since Janvier 2000.  I am working alone since I can afford to pay an
employee/associate
My goal is reach a large audience nationally and internationally.  I
believe
that I can make a difference.  I have aired a lot of positive information
about
HAITI, in order to bring out a positive image of HAITI.  It works.  I
would
love to interview you and other concerned american citizens who are
interested
in helping HAITI.
I am not Oprah, but I sure make a difference my own way.  I would be
impressed
to talk to me.

Marcelle