13426: Liliane: Re: Missionaries and "The Code Noir" (fwd)

From: LOUIS5@aol.com

I am Liliane Nerette Louis, the Haitian Storyteller.  I am in the Ph.D.
Program at Florida International University.  I am writing to you to solicit
a little help for a paper I am doing on Counter-Reformation.  I am
researching on the work of the missionaries during the sixteenth and the
seventeenth centuries Saint Domingue, in accordance with "The Code Noir."

Please let me know where I can find primary sources and archives on the
subject.

Best regards,  Liliane