13434: ForHaiti: On Visas for foreigners

From: ForHaiti@aol.com

Greetings,
    Well, MFI has contacted many people about this visa business.  After
talking with the Haitian consulate in the US, the Haitian Ambassador in
the US
and the dept. of interior here in Haiti, it has been confirmed, there will
be a
visa charge starting the 1st of November.  Although paperwork cannot be
done
ahead of time, it will be required at the port of entry into Haiti.  We
are not
allowed to copy the papers, so they cannot be filled out previous to
landing.
    At this point in time, it seems confirmed that the charge will be $100
per
person, American.  It is a one time entry visa and is good for up to 3
months.
If we find out more information, we will let you know.
    All of this information is so you can inform those coming in to visit
and
work with you, that they will be responsible for this visa charge.  It
must be
paid in cash.
    Keep praying.
    In Him,