13437: Lemieux: Haiti documentary/Charlie Rose (fwd)

From: JD Lemieux <lxhaiti@yahoo.com>

Last night on Charlie Rose (PBS), a film-maker was on
talking about his latest projects.  The one of far greatest
interest to this list was a documentary on Haiti and the
killing of journalists which is due out in 2-3 months.  The
plan is for unveiling to happen at film festivals and then
take it to greater distribution.  I'm sorry, I can't give
you a title for the film as I caught just the last of the
interview.

JD Lemieux

[Corbett comments:  The film maker was Jonathan Demme and the film
of which he was speaking is a documentary on Jean Dominique.]