=?x-unknown?q?13443=3A_Ewen=3A_An_ounf=F2_near_Miami=3F_=28fw?==?x-unknown?q?d=29?=

From: Stephen Ewen <stephenewen@character4success.com>

Hi all.

I am needing to be put in contact with an ounfò in the Miami area.  I am
certain there are numerous ones, known and not so well known.  If anyone
could forward me some contact persons, I would be most sincerely
appreciative.  I am a senior at an honors college who is concentrating in
anthropology.  Hence my interest in this request.  My e-mail addess is
below.

Many thanks ahead of time,

Stephen Ewen,

sewe0171@fau.edu