13539: Pina: Bizarre Haiti Story (fwd)

From: kevin pina <kpinbox@hotmail.com>

If you want a bit of entertainment and something funny and strange at the
same time, check out this article I dug up during a web search. It is about
Dodi Fayed, the man rumored to have been engaged to Princess Diana and who
died with her in the now famous car crash. Accoeding to this story he
managed to get very close to Papa Doc and con him out of money. The full
story certainly tops my list of the most bizarre Haiti stories to be found
on the web.

The full story can be found at URL:
http://www.guardianlies.com/Section%206/page35.html

FAYED'S FORGOTTEN YEARS:
THE CONMAN, THE DICTATOR AND THE CIA FILES
'Sheikh' Mohamed Fayed's stay in Haiti lasted less than six months. But
during that time he managed to attract the attention of the CIA who thought
he might be a spy, and swindle Papa Doc's government out of more than
$100,000 while at the same time courting his daughter. Then, wisely, the
35-year-old future owner of Harrods left the country.