13545: Corbett needs to find document

>From Bob Corbett:

Folks, I got a note from some folks who are not on the mailing
list.  They asked me for a document which I don't seem to have.

Do any of you have this or know where I can find it?  Is it
avaialble on-line?  See below.

Thanks,  Bob Corbett
 The two of us are preparing to make a presentation to our
Introduction to Integrated Social Sciences class at University of South
Florida on issues impacting poverty among the Haitian peasantry.

During the course of the discussion xxxxxx mentioned the Santa Fe Document
detailing U.S. plans in the Caribbean.  She suggested we contact you in the
hope that you could tell us the easiest way to obtain access to the document.