13547: (Chamberlain) re 13539: Pina: Bizarre Haiti Story (fwd)

From: Greg Chamberlain <GregChamberlain@compuserve.com>

> From: kevin pina <kpinbox@hotmail.com>

> If you want a bit of entertainment and something funny and strange at the
> same time, check out this article I dug up during a web search. It is
about
> Dodi Fayed, the man rumored to have been engaged to Princess Diana and
who
> died with her in the now famous car crash. According to this story he
> managed to get very close to Papa Doc and con him out of money. The full
> story certainly tops my list of the most bizarre Haiti stories to be
found
> on the web.

Entertainment indeed, Kevin.  Dodi Fayed was just nine years old when this
happened (mid-1964).
The story is about his father.  Diana wasn't romancing a 69-year-old when
she died.
Or was Dodi (not really dead in that car crash of course...) secretly
involved in the refugee landing
in Miami in a plot to discredit Aristide...?