13560: Re: Henderson on 13554: Sunsentinel: . (fwd)

From: Anez14u2@aol.com

Friends,
     I have read the article from the Sunsentinel that I received from the
list this morning.  I think that Sally & Tim may be trying to help but by
giving so much detailed information to the authorities (who also read) they
raise high levels of fear in me.  Many of us on the list know only far to
well how the money is raised and how much of it is ripped off but smuggling
to save lives seems often the only option open to Christians and by revealing
routes and connections, much damage can be done.  Please do express your
views to the authors by emailing tcollie @sun-sentinel.com

                                           VOCATVS
                                             ATQUE NON
                                             VOCATVS
                                            DEUS ADERIT
                                    Bidden or not bidden, God is present
                                                            Carl Jung

I greet you with love in His name
Tommy Eugene Shafer-Henderson
563-323-5068 <ANez14U2@aol.com>
2034 West 5th Street
Davenport, Iowa 52802-1006
PS.  Please visit the Hunger Site today and every day.
Every time you do you feed a few hungry people somewhere in the world.
<<A HREF="http://www.thehungersite.com";>">http://www.thehungersite.com></A>
It cost you nothing but a moment of your time, there are no strings attached
and BEING HUNGRY HURTS

The light is reached not by turning back from the darkness, but by going
through it. (Unknown)