13597: Mikelsons: Obituary Notice (fwd)

From: Nancy Mikelsons <Nancy.Mikelsons@pobox.com>

DEar Bob:  Could you post this please?  For anyone on Corbett line
who knows Harry Fouche, former leader of the Tenth Department, it is
with great sadness that I have to report that his 19 year old son,
Joseph, was murdered in a carjacking here in the Chicago area last
week.  The wake is tomorrow night, Friday the 8th and the funeral is
Saturday the 9th.  If anyone would like phone numbers or an address
please let me know.  Harry and his family are in a terrible state of
shock, but family has been arriving from all over the world,
literally.  The family would prefer donations to the local
anti-handgun organization, again, details can be supplied.  If any
one who reads this knows of anyone who should know, please forwrd
this message to them.  I am a friend of Harry's from the Haiti
Coalition of the early 90's here in Chicago.  I would be glad to
supply anyone who wishes details of the wake and funeral or home
phone numbers with information.  Very sadly, Nancy Mikelsons
--
   Nancy Mikelsons                Nancy.Mikelsons@pobox.com