13602: Vilsaint: RE: 13581: Corbett: Current Haiti (fwd)

From: Fequiere <educa@aol.com>

Dear list,
We are gathering a selection of original projects in Haiti that deserve attention for:
Actual work and/or results in the field,
Organizational structure and processes,
Conceptual approach,
Impact on individuals,
Impact on the community,
other

We have compiled several examples such as -water treatment at the family level; -Grassroots-based organization in food processing and land conservation; -Reading for children(small portable libraries) etc.

We plan to develop a document that could be an inspiration and a source of information.

Please let me know about any project that could be eligible.
You can provide a contact information or
Share your comments or
Prepare an entry (about 600 words) or a summary
Thanks

Fequiere