13605: Mason: Re 13597: Mikelsons: Obituary Notice (fwd)

From: MariLinc@aol.com

Nancy Mikelsons <Nancy.Mikelsons@pobox.com> wrote:

"For anyone on Corbett line who knows Harry Fouche, former leader of the
Tenth Department, it is with great sadness that I have to report that his 19
year old son, Joseph, was murdered in a carjacking here in the Chicago area
last week."

I add my sympathies to those of the many others who wish to assure the Fouche
family of our profound sadness at the senseless death of their 19-year-old
son, Joseph.

My question to those who monitor the Corbett List is this:

Could this possibly be one of the mechanisms for identifying / selling /
delivering second-hand (stolen) vehicles to Haiti for resale?

Hijacking the vehicles of easily identifiable Diaspora Haitians and their
extended families?

Don't blame me for thinking such negative thoughts.

Things like this (and even more gross!) just keep on happening all over the
globe; we just don't manage to "connect the dots" in time to prevent further
onslaught.

We treat each tragedy as a single event. Is there a pattern here that anyone
else can recognize?

It took the arrest of John Muhammed and John Malvo to recognize the fact that
the Washington DC snipers were merely "practice shooting" in other less
densely populated areas along the way to their Washington, DC appointment as
deliverers of death!

Only now are police "connecting the dots" to recognize that snipings in
Washington State, Arizona, Louisiana, and Georgia carry the same "MO". By the
time they really "comparison shop", who knows what other deaths in California
and elsewhere along their "death route" will be attributed to that "dangerous
duo"?

What about this Haiti-related "MO"? Any other cases of hijacked vehicles of
identifiable Haitian Diasporans? Any other cases of deaths incurred in the
process of hijackings of vehicles of identifiable Haitian Diasporans?

Not making any accusations here. Just asking "out loud".

Marilyn

Marilyn Mason
P.O. Box 181015
Boston, Massachusetts 02118 USA