13618: Feldman: Rodman obituary in NY Times

From: Janet Feldman <kaippg@earthlink.net>

Dear Friends,

Hello from a first-time poster, who has avidly followed this forum for
some time and thanks all of the contributing members! I will be posting
some arts and education articles in coming days, but wanted to say--in
response to Tony's posting of yesterday--that I found out last night from
fellow Haitian-art dealer/collector and Corbetter, Bill Bollendorf, that
an obit for Selden will be in the weekend NY Times (I imagine Sunday).
Thanks so much for the one you found, Tony, and hope you, myself, Bill, or
someone else will post the url this coming week for the whole list. Selden
brought the magic and joy that is Haitian art to countless grateful
admirers, and he will be sorely missed.

The spirit and the dream are alive and well, and remain timeless, however,
and that is a creative legacy in which we all can share. All best wishes
to everyone, and yours in artistic affection, Janet Feldman
(kaippg@earthlink.net ,
http://www.kaippg.org , Director, KAIPPG/International)