13642: AM needs to contact Maitre Sibylle Theard Mevs

From: A M <famfriends@hotmail.com>

Bob,

Due to an extraordinarily busy schedule that leaves little time for extra
reading, I have not been subscribed to the Haiti list.  However, I am in need
of some information and would like to ask if you would please post an inquiry
on my behalf, please:  I need to contact Maitre Sibylle Theard Mevs.  The phone
numbers I have for her are no longer in service.  I would greatly appreciate
if someone on the list might know and provide me with her current phone
numbers, addresses, email and/or other coordinates.  Responses may be directed
to me personally at famfriends@hotmail.com.

Andrea