13670: Kalra: Video Footage Needed ASAP (fwd)

From: Monika Kalra <monika@rfkmemorial.org>

Video Footage Needed:

Does anyone have any video footage of Haiti showing environmental degradation, empty pharmacy shelves, Cange, Zanmi Lasante in Action, people suffering from HIV/AIDS, poverty, Bosco Church burning, kids playing etc. We'd to use it in an awards ceremony so we'll need material that is not copyright protected and we need it ASAP. We will pay all costs in getting it fed-exed to us.

Thanks for your help,

Monika Kalra
Program Officer, Center for Human Rights
Robert F. Kennedy Memorial
1367 Connecticut Ave., NW Suite 200
Washington, DC 20036
(202) 463-7575 x228