13676: Du Tuyau regarding Mister Nadal (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Wow Mister Nadal!! You have lots numbers. I happy for that. Last time, you give account bank with numbers. I impress. I go to friends and send email and she say, okay, maybe not very true. Why I say? She no answer. Now, I go to friend again. She make bad comment. Other friend guy, he make no good comment. Now I ask you. Maybe Mister Nadal, you answer.

Mister Nadal, do you have bank bólèt lotto in Haiti? You have all numbers. Combination don't work when I go to call to Bank Luxembourg. Combination don't work when I go to call to Bank Tunisia. Passport number for Mister the Prime Minister of Haiti is "035349148". Wow wow Mister nadal. You sure sure? Because if no work this time, then maybe too much bólèt playing or selling.

Okay okay, I no disrespectful. I want to know only. You write nice guy you; only mad at Lavalas people, all ban moun fou. so tell me all the truth nothing but the truth so help me God. - Amen.

Please tell me all veracity. I no mad or no believe you. I like number too. I just like bon boul, no like number fake boul malachong. Okay okay maybe next time Mister Nadal, I try the number as revè for Corbett list? You know, number pil and fas, head and tail? Maybe I ask my boss in restaurant tonight when I go wash dishes. I new job new career dish-washer. Good job. Much much food. Also slept food, manje dómi.

Respectfully to all gran boujwa on Corbett list,
Jean Du Tuyau, aka Du Tuyau