13691: Pina adds to comments of JJ Pierre (fwd)

FROM: Kevin Pina            <kpinbox@hotmail.com>

While we are on the subject of Mr. Nadal's evidence as presented on this
list. In a previous post our dear Olivier gave several bank account numbers
as proof of Aristide's purported millions, which we were to assume was
pilfered from the national treasury. A friend has been corresponding with
three bank officers of the Banque du Luxembourg and passed the account
numbers onto them with a journalistic inquiry as to their validity.

As they were unwilling to disclose names of account holders, they were
willing to provide that the numbered accounts given DO NOT EXIST.
Apparently, there is three letter code before each account number which
designates the country of origin of the depositors, even so, they could not
find any matching numerical sequences to the purported accounts.

Perhaps this information falls best into the category Mr. Nadal has reserved
for the claims of the peasants of Piatre who accuse him of having organized
an attack against them which resulted in several deaths. I believe the term
he penned was "lies".