13705: Michel: Subject: 13666: Nadal: Re:13604 Nadal replies to Jean Du Tuyau (fwd)

From: Francois M Michel <sanba@juno.com>

Happy Greetings to Corbettlanders

After years of suggestions from friends to be part of your distinguished
club or society, here I am contributing, thanks to the graceful clearance
from the moderator. I hope my contribution help in some way clear up the
magma of passion that obscure solutions and understanding.

My first address will be to Mr. Nadal, building on his conversation with
Mr. Du Tuyau.

Mr. Nadal,

I like that you feel capable of sharing friendly opinion with your
interlocutor. I feel free therefore to suggest to you that whem it comes
to attacking or accusing anybody, let alone a national figure, you leave
no room for vagueness.

First, you call Yvon Neptune, defacto Prime Minister of Haiti. Could you
tell us in what term? Did he occupy the position at gun point or any
other illegal manners? Or else, the word means a reality I am yet to know
of?
Second, it has been for long I heard about the accusation of a million
dollar's house, it's strange that still you do not know about the exact
address of this so interesting house. At least ask your informant about
it. I do want to believe that you are accusing out of hatred, or
jealousy, or political opposition, but instead for the sake of truth,
correctness, and love for Haiti, his citizens and peasants.
As to the citizenship matter, I would like to know how you will respond
to the fact that statements from the passport section of the State
Department seems leaning toward refuing your claims that Yvon Neptune, if
not Haitian today -the burden of proof of it is on your shoulder, though-
does not either detain the passport number you published.
If you cannot properly answer, then your whole story can be viewed as
pretext and propaganda that even millions paid to lobbyist can't prevent,
as you so convincingly demonstrate right then and there.

François M. Michel