13739: Pina comments on Norton's account of Ti Goave Violence (fwd)

From: kevin pina <kpinbox@hotmail.com>

NOTE: This is a case study in the art of destabilization. First they spread
a big lie, such as a raise in examination fees or nationalization of US
dollar accounts by the government. Then they stir the hornet's nest with a
few carefully placed provocateurs, sit back and pray for the worst. What a
wicked and evil game. At least Norton has the self-respect to dig a little
deeper. I am sure he'll catch hell for it eventually and we can expect far
less critical accounts in the future.