13758: Simidor: re Neptune: Simidor responds to Michel (fwd)

From: Daniel Simidor <karioka9@mail.arczip.com>

Dilatoire sur toute la ligne.

Francois' legal pas de deux or jargon is the clearest indication
to date that Neptune is hiding something.  Why not come clean
otherwise?

Francois' point, as I take it, is that you can always hide behind
some legality in order to avoid the truth.  That is of course if
you have power on your side, which Neptune does.  Nice work if you
can get it, or if you care to do you.  It does leave something
sticky around the fingers, doesn't it, but that's "realism,"
n'est-ce-pas?

Bill Clinton comes to mind.  But Clinton's act was more grandly
entertaining.  Sex and politics, ah, that's the stuff of scandals!
 Rubber-stamp legislatures, passports and green cards, that's
petty larceny in comparison.  Just what one would expect from the
cast on the stage in Haiti.  We're not dealing with giants here. . .

Neptune, fortunately or unfortunately, will soon be forgotten.
Just another little man who served himself well, and those who
hired him in the first place.  Too bad for the country and for the
times we live in.  But I feel more grandiose things in the wind. . .

Daniel Simidor