13762: Jean Du Tuyau understanding (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Dear all Misters, Misses, and everybody no Mister and Misses,

I know my father say I tèt cho (head hot). But I no understand well well very well. Someone smart help please.

Why always maroon Haitian politics? Why no preparation for elctions? CEP almost good finsih creation. Everybody give people. Justice =1 people; Société Civile =1 people; Business people = 1 people; Lavalas =1 people; Church Protestant =1 people; Church Episcopale =1 people; Action Démocratique Opposition =1 people;

One more group. I no remember name: = 1 people.

If Convergence say okay. Now we have people demonstration. We momentum. Let use momentum and go elections. We win. We can be in institution and prepare. Preparation for elections 2005 for president.

Why politique maroon, screaming in streets all time? Maybe because Convergence no believe win in clean elections. Maybe Action Démocratique more chance to win elections on Lavalas. Convergence ekate (on the side) and now convergence fini too. I think.

Why politicians no think like climb step one by one?

I now study English. I two years 1 month almost in United States. Maybe next year my english better. My mother say beautiful in creole, Paris no build one day. every day architecte work step by step by step. now Paris beautiful.

Adye ohh, lapèn (painfully) for Haiti. Everybody haitian politician wants president but no work for job.

Jean Du Tuyau