13767: Foco, Haiti

From: Hetty van Hirsel <hetty@freeler.nl>

I have a question about the birthplace of one of our adoptive sons.
According to his papers he is born in Foco, third rural department of Les
Cayes.   Recently we found out that the third rural department of Les
Cayes is named  Laurent, not Foco. So our question is, does anyone know
Foco in Laurent or in another part of Les Cayes.

Please let us know if you have any idea.

It is very important for us (and our son) to know his exact birthplace.

Thanks!

Hetty van Hirsel
The Netherlands
email: hetty@freeler.nl