13781: Pina posts questions about www.wehaitians.com (fwd)

From: kevin pina <kpinbox@hotmail.com>

In my searching the internet for information being disseminated by
Aristide's and Lavalas's  opponents, I came across a website which claims,
"Discover for yourself why visitors say wehaitians.com is a scholarly
journal of democracy and human rights."  In the upper right side of the
page, under a photo of the president and the first lady, there is link which
says, ".I, dictator Aristide, want you to see my naked and nice body, too. "
It does not have a separate URL and must be accessed by clicking the link on
the main page.

Inside the link you will find pictures of a naked torso with President
Aristide's face digitally pasted in with the caption, "Jean-Bertrand
Aristide, the tyrant, the radical leftist, the brutal dictator and grossly
incompetent man of Haiti who claims to be President of the Caribbean nation
in his bathroom. The supreme chief   bandit was secretly videotaped."

This is the caliber of the opposition to Aristide? These are the type of
people who believe they can create an alternative for a better Haiti? This
is what they consider to be "scholarly" and representative of the struggle
for democracy and human rights??!!  When crudeness and debasement of others
replaces intelligent argument and dialogue, then you know you truly have a
viable opposition?