13806: Re: 13802: Pina responds to anonymous (fwd)

FROM: Kevin Pina           <kpinbox@hotmail.com>

I don't usually respond to anonymous posts, I find them too often misused on
this list to make claims that can neither be confirmed nor denied.

In my opinion, that photo goes way beyond parody just as the musings of Dr.
Isidor go way beyond reason. Still, if one finds long tirades about
"atavism" as the problem with Haiti, replete with masonic references mixed
with bad taste and intolerence "scholarly", go for it.  I guess it's true
that one man's trash can be another man's treasure.