13840: SFclinics1: Planned travel to Gonaives (fwd)

From: SFclinics1@aol.com

Dear list members,

A friend of mine who is a native pastor with a parish near Gonaves is
planning to return to Haiti next Monday.  He has asked me if I could get any
travel advise etc.  Any feedback you can give me, I will pass on to him.

Thanks

I greet you with love in His name
Tommy Eugene Shafer-Henderson
563-323-5068 <ANez14U@aol.com>
2034 West 5th Street
Davenport, Iowa 52802-1006
PS  Please visit the Hunger Site today and every day.
Every time you do you feed a few hungry people somewhere in the world.
<<A HREF="http://www.thehungersite.com";>">http://www.thehungersite.com></A>
It cost you nothing but a moment of your time, there are no strings attached
and BEING HUNGRY HURTS

The light is reached not by turning back from the darkness, but by going
through it. (Unknown)