13875: Nekita giving some references (fwd)

From: Nlbo@aol.com

I just want to give these references to continue on clarifying my point on
the role of missionary priests.  After  you have a chance to look or consult
them,

those of us Haitians who had some catholicism in our early years can compare

what we had and what the Catholic church is really about.

web sites : <www.bc.edu>     go to link  <church 21> series of lectures on

the 21rst > Century church that Boston College is

holding or <www.bc.edu /church21

Voice of the Faithful <votf.org>

United States Conference of Bishops  www.nccusccb.org   link  go to  migrant

and refugee www.nccusccb.org/mrs and  other links the social mission of the

Church

Love Thy Neighbor as Thyself - US Catholic Bishops speak Against Racism

 order 1 800-235-8722 -202-722-8716 Publication number 5-393
U.S bishops' web site < www.nccbuscc.org>

You may look at the Vatican's  website <vatican.org> press the language of
documents you want to research on

Books

Theodore James Holly:  Defender of the Race by Dean Martin:

Tavis Smiley: How to make Black America  better- Leading african Americans
speak out  web site < www.tavistalks.com> credit card order 1800793-2665

Magazine: U.S Catholics - August issue. I mentioned it last summer , the

issue on US Black Catholics " Authentically Black and Truly Catholic"

. Phone # is 1-800-328-6515

In French

Any book by Louis Joseph Janvier

Leon Francois Hoffman: Haiti, Couleurs et Croyances