13899: Senou: Lavalas Vs. Convergence: Choose Negotiation instead of Confrontation (fwd)

From: Senou <senou@yahoo.com>

Lavalas Vs Convergence: Choose Negotiation instead of
Confrontation, we can help you.

Regardless how many political parties in Haiti: we
know only two and these two shall negotiate to end
this ongoing crisis. These two big trees create other
branches. For instance, the OAS has called for the
formation of the CEP the rival party is holding out
and the CEP is tabou.
Let get everything straight: Lavalas vs. Convergence:
Mr. Jean-Bertrand Aristide vs. Mr. Evens Paul. The
Convergence is a little shaky however these folks are
united, so far we can say that Mr. Evens Paul can
speak for that group.
Now the condition of the country is worsening by the
seconds, if we are truthful and have a desire to solve
this crisis peacefully we shall find a way to bring
these two people together and negotiating a political
solution.
You can say whatever you want: the facts in front of
you depict a clear picture of the current situation.
At this present moment the temper is too high, both
sides need a quick cool down period, it could have
been great if a different mediator can invite both
leaders in a third country: neutral place to negotiate
a political solution.
If they choose to come to the United States of America
to NEGFOTIATE, Atlanta can be a great place. Miami and
NY despite having a large concentration of Haitian
nationals are not compatible since they must go to a
neutral place. Where not too many people will
influence the negotiation.
In choosing Atlanta, the state Capital of Georgia, a
multicultural city located three hours from Savannah,
a place where our ancestors had fought for the freedom
of the United States of America.

(on the siege of Savannah, specifically September 24,
1779 The coalition Franco-American were forced to
retreat after losing a considerable men close to 1133
(312 U.S. soldiers and 821 French) At that time
Colonel Maitland had decided to pursuit the coalition
force in order to exterminate them. The Haitians
fighters intervene and force the British soldiers to
return to their original position.)

I believe sincerely that the Haitian people will find
a way to resolve peacefully this crisis. Without any
doubt there are too much interest at stake and we all
want to save some face.
The time is running thin and some people do much
better under pressure. I hope we are those types of
people.
I invite the Convergence and the Lavalas to hold high
level meeting: between these two leaders: Mr.
Jean-Bertrand Aristide and Mr. Evens Paul. These two
key people shall meet, shall negotiate a political
solution in order to end this current crisis.
	This current situation is spinning out of control and
it won’t take long to reach the point of no return. It
would be in the best interest of the Lavalas Camp and
the Convergence to return to the Negotiation table.
Use dialogue instead of confrontation, if we can avoid
a civil war at any cost, we shall take that road. Take
a look at Lebanon today, 24 years ago, it was the
paradise of the Middle East.
	We can help you find a Haitian Solution and I believe
the people of Haiti will be able to live with it and
it will come from Haitian nationals.  Now, some of you
are eager to start a war. My friends comme a dit
l’autre: “ A war once started nobody can predict its
end” if you were married, you could have divorced and
each person lives separately but unfortunately both of
you are forced to live in the same country. You left
with no choice but to compromise.  Whether, you do it
today, tomorrow, in ten years or you left it to your
children or grandchildren: the bottom line is: there
must be a compromise.
	As you know the Diaspora is the back bone support of
Haiti, like there is no Israel without the support of
the Jews who are living in the U.S. and everywhere
else in the world, we Haitians must support Haiti 100%
and the Haitian people in Haiti shall be able to rely
on us.  Today, our country is facing a tough crisis,
we need to work together to salvage what we have left.

Sur ce, j’invite mes frères et soeurs Haitien à
choisir la paix, we are capable of finding a Haitian
solution.

I invite the Lavalas and the Convergence to return to
the negotiable table with a new Mediator. Please come
to Atlanta or go to any third country to Negotiate.
The sovereignty of Haiti is at stake, I hope common
sense will prevail.

Joseph Alfred, Educator
Founder/ CEO
          of