13908: Craig - Re: 13893: Simidor: and Dorce - Jean Du Tuyau (fwd)

From: Dan Craig <dgcraig@att.net>

I abhor violence in any form -- and regardless of who is involved -- but
without a credible source given (and preferably more than one), such
allegations seem more like malicious gossip than statements based on fact.

There are some things I accept on faith, but this is not even on the radar.  If
I heard at the supermarket that it will be 80 and sunny in New York tomorrow,
I'd still believe it when I saw it for myself, absent a report from the
National Weather Service.

And even then I'd be suspiciously optimistic.