13920: Du Tuyau Re: Simidor, and "The First Wives Club" (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Okay, I serious. I work lots this weekend Saturday. Too much dishes in restaurant ... busy, busy, busy...My hands rough, rough, rough yesterday. So I no type computer on computer.

Okay, I come home and tired sleep. I wake up 11 hours in the morning. I read Corbett list wonderful emails... Aristide medication for folly madness from Mister Nadal... Oh oh, other zen...gossip. Mister Simidor drop the bomb from his mitraillette UZI. Aristide bat madanm li, beats, beats wife... I think thoughtfully. So you see, people, you see when I say president makes everybody moun fou, tèt cho in Haiti? Okay? Now you see? Okay, okay, you see.

Maybe not true, Aristide no beat up Minouche bèl ti fi. But, but, good example for all wife politician. Women Haitian, a call for you to you especially so... If you husband Haitian, live in Haiti or foreign country, and like politics lots a lot, tell husband:

"Okay, you like politics? No problemo... But if you want me wife in the tchiki-tchiki, you no going for president... If no, if you go for president, you become tèt cho, moun fou madness and maybe, you try hit me hard, hard, hard. I no go for that. I no want First Lady, First Wife".

Okay ladies, please tell husband like that. If husband no listen, make friend with all politicien Haitians wife. Create new club like beautiful movie, First Wives Club. Call organization "The First Wives Club". See people intellectual Corbett? My English better now, right? Good! I happy for that.

Okay ladies, make "First Wives Club", with one but, one goal important. In Charter you say that for numero uno, "husband maybe politician, but husband renunciate to madness to become president". President makes all sane people crazy moun fou in Haiti, and bat madanm yo, beat wife. That no good.

Okay ladies, because that good for Haiti too. No more fight fight all the time on the streets with pale anpil, roulo kompresè, much talk from politicien pun fou to each president of "get out, my turn now". No more like Koupe Kloure music "Le suivant", "Who's next".

Dear First Wives Club women people,

Good for Haiti because now, with all that president stuff, Haiti is become, (excuse me Mister Corbett, I no disrespectful here), Haiti now with all president everybody want, Haiti is become youn move bouzen, a bad prostitute. Sorry Mister Corbett for bad language but its' true. All Haitians politicians are losing their lólóy, their brain because they want all job president. How sad!!!

So let's hope on the First Wives Club, YEAH!!!!YEAH!!!!YEAH!!!

Votre très cher et piteux piteusement stupide animateur de la sensationalité récréative du répertoire extraordinaire de la politique politiciennne Haïtienne incroyable mais vraiment vrai,

L'animateur,
Jean Du Tuyau