13924: Sainno: "YO" is DEAD (fwd)

From: Fabina Sainno <fabinas@hotmail.com>

Haiti News Flash!
"YO" is DEAD!
Article by: Woodring Saint Preux

There is a Gentleman in the Haitian Community who, for many years, has
caused nothing but trouble.

This Gentleman has NO FACE, He's never been seen by anyone, but he has the
ability to spread news and gossip faster than the National Inquirer

He is only known as "YO"...
He does NOT have a last name...
He has no family... and...
No one seems to know where he came from

I doubt if he is even Haitian!

"YO" is everywhere... (YO tou patou)

"YO" is in Haiti.! .. (YO Ayiti)

"YO" is in every Haitian Community... (YO nan tout zòn)

"YO" knows everybody's business (YO konnen zafè tout moun)

"YO" badmouths everybody (YO pale moun mal)

"YO" always sticks his nose where it doesn't belong... (YO toujou antre
bouch li nan sa ki pa regade-l)

"YO" is the main reason Haitians cannot get along.
"YO" is the main reason Haitians cannot trust each other.

If you are Haitian and you are not talking to another Haitian at this
time, I will bet you $1,000, you had a conversation at one point in time
that
started with...

"YO DI"
"YO pale ou mal"
"YO pa vle wè ou"
"YO pare yon pyèj pou ou"
"YO pa vle biznis ou mache"
"YO pa vle wè gouvenman"

The last one cost my father Galbaud Saint Preux and his brother Wilfrid
Saint Preux SIX years in prison at the PENITENCIER NATIONAL under papa doc

"YO" is ! the main reason why...

Every Haitian want to leave their community
Haitians cannot do business together
No Haitian trust the other Haitian brother or sister
No Haitian ever die of natural causes... it's always "voodoo this, voodoo
that"
No Haitian Government is ever good enough
No Haitian Businessman is ever honest

As you can see...

"YO" has been destroying HAITI and it's people for almost 200 years now
I have great news!
YO IS DEAD!
May He Rest In Peace!

In order for the Haitian Social Revolution to begin, "YO" had to die...

The next time someone comes to you and tells you "YO DI", I want you tell
him or her that...

"It's a lie, Woodring Saint Preux told me that YO is DEAD. If YO is dead,
how can YO say anything?"

For the sake of our community, it is very important that this message
reaches every single Haitian person world wid! e

Di Tout moun nan lang manman nou...

YO mouri
YO pa ka Pale moun mal ankò
YO pa ka fè tripotaj ankò
YO pa ka fè detwi fanmi ak zanmi ankò
Li te lè, li te tan pou YO te mouri

Now that YO is DEAD, The Haitian Community has a chance to unite, put
their differences aside, and walk forward towards a better tommorrow

I usually feel bad when someone is dead

But today...
I am quite happy to be sharing this news with you.

Article Written by Woodring Saint Preux

"The Haitian Social Revolution is an idea proposed by Woodring Saint
Preux.
It is intended to bring our community together so that we can save our
beloved Haiti and our way of life. This revolution  cannot be fought
with force but with brain power. Let us put everything aside and
concentrate on a common goal"