13728: Corbett: 13727: Jean Baptiste DuSable (fwd)

>From Bob Corbett:

In my own library program I found the following:

Reference List

	1. 	THE HAITIAN CONNECTION:  THE DUSABLE MUSEUM. Chicago: The
DuSable Museum; 1982.
Note:  only xerox copy.

	2. 	UNDER THE SPELL:  THE ART OF HAITI. Chicago: The Chicago
Public Library Cultural Center; 1983.
Note: Purchased from Ute Stebich.

	3. 	Anon. JEAN BAPTISTE POINTE DE SABLE (1745-1818).
Note: Founder of Chicago.  C:\windows\personal\Haiti\Topics\Dusable and
Chicago.txt  (see below)

	4. 	Cortesi, Lawrence. JEAN DU SALBLE:  FATHER OF CHICAGO.
Philadelphia: Chilton Book Company; 1972; ISBN: 0-8019-5678-1.

	5. 	Graham, Shirley. JEAN BAPTISTE POINTE DESABLE: FOUNDER OF
CHICAGO. New York: Julian Messner, Inc.; 1953.
Note: alternate spelling.

	6. 	Pierre, Emile. SOUVENIR DE LA CONSECRATION DU DRAPEAU
MOPIQUE.

Follow up of # 3