13943: Nadal: Re:13939 (fwd)

From: Olivier Nadal <o_nadal@bellsouth.net>

I strongly protest this post.The haitan newspaper Haiti Progres is not an
objective newspaper. It is a newspaper that writes only propaganda in favor
of Jean Bertrand Aristide and the Lavalas movement. 99% of its content are
only lies. When you read it, there are only insults aimed at the haitian
private sector and insults aimed at the haitian opposition. There are also a
lot of insults aimed at the US government and its policies in the world as
well as attacks  against the President of the United States.Haiti Progres is
a marxist  lavalas newspaper of disinformation and  propaganda.

Furthermore I want to add that Mrs.Mireille Durocher Bertin has never been a
leader of FRAPH. She was the legal adviser of General Cedras and it was her
right to be in this position.That was her choice. She came from a
respectable family and Mrs. Durocher Bertin was not wealthy.Few days after
her murder, her husband, Mr.Pierre Bertin and his four children had to leave
Haiti to the Dominican Republic after receiving death threats from the
Lavalas regime.They now live in exile in Santo Domingo.And let me add that
Mr.Bertin is not a wealthy person.He is  working very hard in a foreign
country to educate his four kids.

The murder of  Mrs.Durocher Bertin was investigated by the FBI and their
investigation stopped when the FBI wanted to question haitian police
officers who refused to collaborate with them .Some information about the
FBI investigation can be found on Internet.Seven years after her
assassination, the haitian police has never made any efforts to find the
murderers since once more the commando that killed , Mrs.Durocher Bertin ,
came out from the National Palace.

Olivier Nadal