13947: Du Tuyau Re: Simidor's Declaratory Declaration (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Dear Mister Simidor,

I seriously serious and enjoy your wonderfully intricacies analyticalis-es. But seriously Mister Simidor, I no want to be for bad, bad, guy. I no want to be for good good guy. I want understanding and you help with wisdom yours here.

Mister Charles Arthur wrote that 8 groups say okay, okay, we send people CEP under conditions these: security, et coetera et ra. Only one opposition group, Convergence, say no, no, no, we no send nobody.

Now Mister Simidor, you say you no like Convergence. But you have same exactly same goal: overthrow president. But Mister Simidor, you help me understanding. You write beautiful speech today on Corbett list. Aristide please demission, resign, you say. But Mister Simidor, question for you?

Is Aristide a krapo? Sorry, in English, is Aristide a frog? Okay, okay, let me understand help with question.

Remember when ti kat-kat, child, in Haiti? Remember? Krapo, frog fly, leap-leap on you lap. Papa et Maman kill krapo, and throw krapo in water. Remember? Okay, okay, now, krapo-frog resuscitation, no dead because water save krapo. Remember? Okay... Now, that's Aristide.

You start manifestation-demonstration with opposition, okay?
You make OP Lavalas mad, okay? They manifest-demonstrate too, okay?

Okay, okay true, some get money but, but Mister Simidor, no 30,000 people in street get paid by Lavalas. This no logical. I see Mister Pina photo on Mister Corbett website. Lots people demonstrate. So you see, maybe not too good guy but, Aristide tounen krapo, turn like frog Haitian frog, krapo.

Okay, majority people may no happy with Lavalas ak Aristide but, but... Mister Simidor, they scare for panzou, vólè pouvwa. They all say, we fight for this.. It's bad but, we do not know if what next is better. Maybe worse and, yap fè n' sote ak move kout makak. We went elections and vote ti pè-a, tèt chóv Aristide for 5 an, 7-02-06. That is no boul bólèt, lotto. That real number. So no let panzouist pran pouvwa.

If Convergence smart, Convergence build on their manifestation-demonstration, keep momentum, discuss problems, and create space for go elections and maybe win good segment political machine Haiti, okay?

My restaurant boss say in beautiful English, ask me (I remember English my boss) "Why everybody want to stuff their mouth with more food that they can chew on is beyond me".

I say, you right boss, that true truthful. So Mister Simidor, pasteur in my auntie church who also on Mister Corbett list (Pasteur Elysé) say, no good idea. Elections and respect law for modern Haiti. Law is difficult to antre lan kalbas tèt di Ayisien (sorry, english now) Law is difficult for tradition intellectuality, but law make country all countries modern to develop.

Amicalement, Mister Simidor,
Jean Du Tuyau