13950: Nadal: Re:13937 Nadal replies to Arthur. (fwd)

From: Olivier Nadal <o_nadal@bellsouth.net>

Mr. Arthur, as I said in my post 13730, the "massacre of Piate" has never
existed. First of all , I do not own any land . I have never had a dispute
over 100 carreaux of land with the Piatre peasants and I do not own 900
carreaux of land. It's not the truth . However the company that I
represented  had a land dispute with the Piatre peasants who squattered half
of a land that belongs to a company "Societe Agricole de Deluge" owned by
the successors of Robert Nadal, my father, who passed away some time ago and
the D'Meza family of Saint Marc. At the timeof the Piatre peasants
squatterization, organized by belgian marxists priests, I was vice president
of this company and my name appeared in all the legal documents during this
land dispute with  the Piatre peasants.

This so called massacre was fabricated in the propaganda offices of the
Lavalas Party and spread all over the world by Agence Haitienne de
Presse(AHP) and most of the haitian radio stations in Port-au-Prince .
Reports from AHP are only Lavalas propaganda .The land dispute has nothing
to do with what happened in Piatre .This Piatre "massacre"was fabricated by
Marxist priests from the catholic Scheutt Order. Famous terrorists  and
marxist priests from the Theology of Liberation who started a marxist
revolution in South America and in Haiti during the eighties.The
organization Commission Justice et Paix  in Haiti was at the head of this
marxist revolutionary movement in Haiti.Priests like Jean Bertrand Aristide
,Yvon Massac, Jean Marie Vincent (murdered by Lavalas), Edner
Devalsin,Gerard Jean-Juste, and many others are still at the head of this
movement that have destroyed Haiti today.Gilles Danroc being one of them
,left Haiti long time ago.

Mr.Arthur, you are losing your time trying to nail me on this one. It was
not the peasants of Piatre who sued me in Saint Marc , but  the contrary. It
was my company , that I legally represented, which sued the Piatre peasants
at the Court House in Saint Marc for theft of land and terrorism.
I have all the documents proving it. I  have also  a document on the
Theology of Liberation's movement in Haiti.How it is was formed and who were
the victims of it. I have also all the documents proving that the"massacre
of Piatre" ,as well as all the other" massacres" were  masterminded  and
fabricated visciously and cynically  by belgian and haitian marxists priests
.The casualties and dead people reported in those reports are false. It's
Lavalas propaganda : Lies.

For your information ,Mr.Arthur, I have the tape with the interview that
Judge Kesner Noel  gave to  Radio Carnivale in Miami earlier this year.
Judge Kesner Noel  who was in charge of the investigation of  the so called
"Piatre Massacre" had to leave Haiti in exile with his family fearing for
his life after receiving death threats from  Aristide'  Minister of Justice
and Chief of Police. Judge Noel like judge Gassant  is a man of honor and
his conscience told him not  to kneel in front of the Lavalas dictatorship.
In this tape , Mr.Arthur, Judge Noel said that he was forced by the Lavalas
authorities  to sign a document to arrest me, along with General Avril. (I
have never met General Avril in my life). .He also said that the Piatre
peasants were trained by Lawyer Bayard Vincent, former Minister of Justice
of Jean Bertrand Aristide to lie and say that I was the organizer of the so
called"massacre". He also said among a lot of very interesting information
about Aristide and his goons that the" massacre of Piatre"does not exist.
Mr.Arthur, the only victim here ,it's  me, since the Lavalas dummies are
using my name for their dirty politics. My name appeared in all the
documents of  the haitian press agencies as well as International
organizations like the United Nations and OAS who never took time to make
any serious and honest investigations about what happened in Haiti the last
12 years. Those international organizations are today as guilty as the
Lavalas terrorists since thery have published all this propaganda without
checking for their accuracy. I will  sue them too in due time for
diffamation . Most of these experts are quite irresponsible and criminal in
the destruction of the future of 8 million people.  Most of them  come to
Haiti to spend their time at the beach and  fool around, while reveiving a
big salary.

Other victims are all the other land owners of Haiti who were attacked by
terrorists priests and false peasants that all belong today to the Lavalas
Party and the Chimeres divisions. The most famous in the Lavalas propaganda
being the "massacre of Jean Rabel" were landowner Lucas was attacked by
Father Jean Marie Vincent .Lucas defended himself.There were some
casualties. Father Jean Marie Vincent  was later killed on Aristide's order
because Aristide could not control him, he was becoming too powerful in the
eyes of JBA .The same applies for Jean Dominique who was killed on
Aristide's order because he could not control him neither.You see,
Mr.Arthur, Aristide kills anyone that can represent a danger to his power.
Mrs. Durocher Bertin represented a danger to Aristide as well .She had the
courage and the guts to ask the haitian parliament for his judgement for
high treason.

Other so called "massacres" like Gervais, Liancourt and have been fabricated
as well from land disputes between peasants and landowners.What Lavalas have
succesfully done in Haiti the last 12 years is to manipulate peasants
turning them into squatters and terrorists, giving them immunity and
impunity against any protest or legal actions against them by  turning
Haiti into anarchy and a failed state, where the rule of law is violated
every day.

One good example is what is happening today in Gonaives. Civil war has
started in Haiti in Gonaives. Amiot Metayer ,a Lavalas popular organization
chief , thug of Jean Bertrand Aristide and a fugitive is fighting against
Jean Tatoune, an other chief of popular organization. People have been shot
dead and houses burnt. Where are the United Nations and OAS, where are those
foreign" lawyers" defending the poor haitian people? I have not heard their
official protest against this  Lavalas violence. Where are they today?What
actions have they taken to protect the haitian population?

When I hear  news about the "massacre of Raboteau", and all the lies coming
from foreign lawyers who are well  paid by Lavalas to lie, I say to myself
that these people should be arrested some day ( that day is not too far) and
face their natural judge for their crimes .
The"massacre of Raboteau" has been fabricated by Lavalas. It was Amiot
Metayer, Lieutnant of Aristide ,  a well known  terrorist and chief of a
Lavalas popular organization in Gonaives who was paid by Aristide to
attacked the haitian army barracks in Gonaives .The army retaliatied . There
were some casualties on the sea , not on the land .Because after each
attack against the army barracks, Amiot Metayer used too hide on a small
boat far from the coast.One day, four attackers died in an ambush set up by
the army. And Lavalas and their foreign goons are calling for massacres,
accusing on the way the high ranking officers of  the haitian army of crimes
against humanity. What are the name of  Colonel Carl Dorelien  and many
other names of army officers doing , in this so called  "massacre of
Raboteau" ? Well, this answer lies with  Aristide who wanted to get rid of
the army and enforce his dictatorial power on Haiti.  The high command of
the haitian army was  accused of crimes against humanity and condemned by
the Lavalas "justice" . General Max Mayard who during the embargo was
investigating Aristide's crimes  and violations of the Constitution was
murdered by a commando of the National Police in October 1995.Colonel Carl
Dorelien is in jail in the United States while he is innocent. He has been
accused of being one of the organizers of the"Raboteau Massacre" that was
fabricated by the Lavalas Justice.What is he doing in jail? Colonel Carl
Dorelien is innocent.

Haiti today is on the brink of a Civil War because of the irresponsability ,
madness and  murderous behavior of Jean Bertrand Aristide and the Lavalas
regime .Many foreign officials from different countries are also responsible
for this crime because of their greed for  money.They will have to answer
for their crimes upon the Haitan people some day.

Olivier Nadal